Premium Jiu Jitsu Gi
Our fighting spirit BJJ Gi has been battle-tested at IBJJF worlds and is ready for release. The new and improved black V2 Bjj Gi features additional details and improved pearl weave tech.
The Japanese word toukon is composed of the kanji (read tou) meaning “fight” and (read kon) meaning “spirit; soul” used in martial arts to describe a person that is a fighter by nature.
Perhaps represented best the Japanese proverb “Nana korobi, ya oki” which means “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.” Meaning chooses to never give up hope. All embodied in our latest BJJ Gi.
You’re guaranteed to find a BJJ Gi that suits your needs and style. Very Ltd release.
Slim Fit – Size up if you are at the top of your size
- Durable medium weight 450 GSM pearl weave
- Waist tapered & reinforced edges for a better-formed fit
- High-quality embroidery
- Sublimated shoulder lining
- Pre-shrunk – Estimated shrinkage 5% if machine dried (not recommended)
- Eva Foam collar (dries quicker)
- Rounded side slits to reduce the ability to make grips
- 10 oz Ripstop cotton fabric
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
- Soft, custom seam taping
- Crotch gusset for better mobility